Your Trusted Realtor
About my personal life: I was born and raised in Chicago, but my Mom’s family is originally from Kansas City. After I graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, I moved to Kansas City for my first job at Fox 4. I am married to my husband Jason and we have a German Shepherd pup and two amazing kiddos. I am an avid Christmas movie watcher and I have a soft spot for coffee and animals.
Here are a few of my favorite things in KC:
- My favorite thing to do in Kansas City is to attend one of our amazing sporting events for the Chiefs, Royals or Sporting KC!
- In the winter I love to stroll around the Plaza and take in the Plaza lights!
- My favorite restaurant is Room 39 in Old Westport near the KU Medical campus. They use local ingredients and their seasonal menu changes weekly.
- My favorite wine & spirits shop is the Cellar Rat in the Crossroads. They do great case tastings once a month, and you can get an entire case of wine for only $100 if you pick from the 12 featured wines. Plus you can mix and match!
- If cooking at home, my favorite place to get a good cut of Kansas City beef is Green Grass Cattle Co.. They have an amazing selection of beef from ethically and locally raised cattle on a family farm.
- Shopping at the local boutiques all over KC brings me joy. From Shop SCOOBIE and Welwythn in Prairie Village, to Addie Rose Boutique and Made in KC in Leawood and Overland Park, to Lady Bye and Sierra Winter Jewelry in Brookside/Waldo areas.
Have other questions? Connect with me:
c: (913) 725-8827
o: (913) 800-1812
Alex Owens is a real estate licensee affiliated with Compass Realty Group, a licensed real estate broker in Missouri and Kansas and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws.