Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor
About my career as a Realtor: I am a licensed Realtor in KS & MO with Malfer & Associates – ReeceNichols. I provide Kansas City area homebuyers and sellers the very best resources and support available in the metro. I have experience helping clients at all stages from first-time-homebuyers to family’s selling their long-time home preparing for a downsize. I have the expertise to ensure you reach all your real estate goals no matter what they are. My promise to my clients is that you will always get the best version of me, and I will always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of.
About my personal life: I was born and raised in Chicago, but have family ties to Kansas City. I moved here after college and have been in KC ever since. I am married to my husband, Jason Owens, and we met in college at the University of Missouri – Columbia. GO TIGERS! We have a German Shepherd dog named Fritz who I love to walk and hike with for exercise. I am an avid Christmas movie watcher and I LOVE coffee and dogs.
Here are a few of my favorite KC things:
- My favorite thing to do in Kansas City is to attend one of our amazing sporting events for the Chiefs, the Royals or Sporting KC!
- I love to stroll around the Plaza during winter to see the Plaza lights!
- My favorite restaurant is Room 39 in Old Westport near the KU Medical campus. They use local ingredients and their seasonal menu changes weekly.
- My favorite wine & spirits shop is the Cellar Rat in the Crossroads. They do great case tastings once a month, and you can get an entire case of wine for only $100 if you pick from the 12 featured wines. Plus you can mix and match!
- If cooking at home, my favorite place to get a good cut of Kansas City beef is McGonigle’s Market. They have an amazing selection of meats, seafoods and specialty items.
Connect with me: